niin

niin

Klik

12 Nov 2012

GUNA NIXODERM HILANGKAN JERAWAT




 Salam and hye peeps,







Waxy-balm like



Apa tu NIXODERM ??? Okay Nixoderm nie dah lama ada dalam pasaran, maybe most of all dah ramai yang dengar or tau or terbaca somewhere pasal Nixoderm nie.





Nixoderm nie NO SIDE EFFECT. ia adalah product from South American. Tak silap aku dah 40 years product nie ada ( tapi aku baru jee tau..noob me -.-) . Tapi baru je product Nixoderm nie ada dekat USA, product nie macam waxy-balm yang sangat effective untuk merawat keadaan kulit macam :


  • Ringworm 
  • Psoriasis
  • Jerawat
  • Blackhead
  • Kegatalan
  • Kurap




Nixoderm packaging



Gambar atas nie packaging Nixoderm, senang sikit nak cari macam mana kann??






Obviously, Nixoderm nie adalah sangat EFFECTIVE dalam nak hilangkan jerawat. Harga Nixoderm nie adalaha sangat murah. Boleh cari dekat Guardian franchise, ada dua option:





  • Small Nixoderm - RM4.90
  • Moderate Nixoderm RM8.90


Okay yang nie harga dekat Guardian lah, kalau tempat lain aku tak confirm lah. Harga dia memag murah gila kann..? OKay, for sure mesti ada yang tak percaya rite dengan product nie kan.





Try laa baca REVIEW pasal product nie:


  • Nixoderm is useful for the treatment of pimples, acne and other chronic infections of the skin. On a scale of effectiveness, this product can be easily rated at an impressive 4.5 out of 5.

    Nixoderm is a very effective acne blemish product. It competes effectively with the best prescription topical medications. This product is drying, antibacterial and soothing on the skin due to the Salicyclic Acid and the yellow Sulfur. And it is also good to clear up the blemishes that are left behind after the pimples.

    The different ingredients of the product are Benzoic acid, Titanium Dioxide, and Methanol among others. It goes on the skin as a thick putty and goes to work immediately. It is also indicated for Eczema, Psoriasis and Ringworm skin condition. Nixoderm has a soothing emollient base. A product which is well appreciated by its users. Well, this product should definitely be tried once.


  • Reviewed by Don Brenneman    September 27, 2011
I recently uncovered some Nixoderm that I purchased over ten years ago in Vancouver, BC, Canada before moving to the US. I had forgotten it. I started using it on athelete's foot, and my wife uses it on a patch of fungus on her chest. In both cases, the Nixoderm seems to work better than anything else we've tried. This is the way I remember it from Vancouver, though I don't remember all of the things we used it for there. This form forces me to respond to several ratings which do not apply to me, since I'm reviewing a product that I've stored since moving, but I did want to say that this product is great. I rate it 3.5 out of 5.


  • Reviewed by Misslady    September 26, 2011
Ive been using nixoderm since i was a kid. I dont have bad skin problems, but i use it for an occasional bump i may get. Im not going to lie, when you first put it on it burns like heck. If you have sensitive skin mix it with a petroleum jelly. After about 10 min of burning it goes away. Within 1 or two days the bump has gone away. My mom and grandmother both used it They are from the carribean. It is the only get- rid- -of -bump -fast -for- a -cheap -price solution i know of. You can get it off ebay. Great stuff. Highly recommended.



  • Reviewed by Lex    September 26, 2011
I have suffered from mild acne since I was 11. I have tried all of the over the counter products you can think of and nothing has ever worked for long. I started using Nixoderm in High School and the results have been amazing! Now, I only use it if a pimple sneaks up, but it dries it up and takes it away overnight. I'm a makeup artist and I've been telling my clients about it for years.



So how? dah percaya, heh. Tapi for sure, results are vary for each person rite? Ada yang lambat ada yang cepat. 


Selain tue baca jugak :





Sekian and happy reading :)))
source: internet & Google




16 comments:

  1. my dad pernah pakai nih dulu masa ada masalah kegatalan pada kulit, and I've used it once masa naik ruam kat tangan pasal allergic pada tali jam besi biler berpeluh... tak dinafikan it's effective tapi Farah just tak tahan bau dier lah... bau dia cam tak besh sikit... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sangat effective kan,, aah bau dia, mmg tak best ..haha,nak2 letak kat muka lagi laa kuat bau dia

      Delete
  2. kt guardian tu kt bahagian rak mane eh.. ni yg rasa nk pergi cari je ni..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kat bahagian belakang2 sikit, dekat area ubat2 tue, try cari betol2 sbb biasa la kan guardian bnyak sangat barang dia

      Delete
  3. Saya pun baru tau..Lagi noob..Hahaha..

    Kena pegi cari ni,allergic..Tangan gatal2 kalau guna sabun....
    Thanks for da info.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is my web blog :: truthaboutcellulitereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memang nixoderm ni berkesan, saya baru jugak meggunakan, baru 1 bulan mcm tu, tu pun tak apply selalu, tp memang parut dah takde kesan, dan jerawat pun nak tumbuh pun tkt, memang berkesan sgt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam nk tanya nixoderm ni boleh guna untuk parut jerawat tak?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. kalau paryt jerawat tue, tak tau nak cakap, Nixoderm ni lebih kpd nak kecutkan dgn keringkan jerawat je

      Delete
  8. Sweet blog! I found it while searchingg on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed inn Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to
    gett there! Appreciate it

    My web page :: penyebab penyakit

    ReplyDelete
  9. hai, klau dkat watsons ada jual tk ye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat watson n guardian ada.tp kekadang nk cr sendiri susah sbb kecik kan bndanya.sy tunjuk je gmbar nixoderm kt pkerja guardian tu.dia y tlg tunjukkn .senang 😂

      Delete